Home Forums Teachify LMS Why my question and account has been removed from this forum?

x8smile
    Participant

Why my question and account has been removed from this forum?

Hi,

Why all my support question and account have been delete?

So are you guys providing support for these scripts?

If not then please let me know !

Regards,

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

Hi

Unfortunately, Due to a technical error, we lost 4 days of data. We are sorry for that.

Please ask a question again. We are here to help you.

Best Regards

x8smile
    Participant

Thank you ! I will repost my problem here, please help me:

1. JobFair:

– The images uploaded in blog post working fine on local after remove storage folder in public/storage and re-run php artisan storage:link but doesn’t work on server.
    – Company name in Job post didn’t display in Job detail.How can I included not only Company name but also Company Logo in Job Detail page?
    – Admin or Agency can’t view or download CV from Applied Job.
    – Admin or Agency can’t view Message from Applied Job.
    2. Teachify:

– Quiz system returns 500 Error after submit answer (I’ve checked both on Themeqx demo page as well as on my site).
    – How can I disable Direct link or stop Students download class video in course page?

Best regards,

Kevin

x8smile
    Participant

1 more question related to Teachify:

– Admin can not add student to the course manually 🙁

x8smile
    Participant

Updated with error with quiz problem in Teachify

ErrorException
    Trying to get property ‘id’ of non-object

Trying to get property ‘id’ of non-object {“userID”:3,”exception”:{}}

Illuminate\Foundation\Bootstrap\HandleExceptions::handleError
    app/Http/Controllers/QuizController.php:113

Thanks

x8smile
    Participant

Never mind, Everything is working as intent with Teachify.

There are few feature need to included, especially the ability to add student to the course manually.

How to make all the new register account on hold and they must be verify or manually activate by the Admin>

I will move the other question to Jobfair forum.

Thanks,

x8smile
    Participant

Any discount for 2 plugins (students progress & Certificate)? The price for the plugin seem abit to high ?

x8smile
    Participant

Also there is no documents about how to update teachify to latest version 1.3.0?

themeqx
    Keymaster

There are few feature need to included, especially the ability to add the student to the course manually.

mentioned feature on our list, we will release it in the future.

For the plugins price, it’s not really high compared to quality. We keep main application price low.

Best Regards

x8smile
    Participant

And How can I update my site to version 1.3? I’m using 1.2 atm. Thanks

x8smile
    Participant

Hello? Still no Documents on how to update the site to latest version?

x8smile
    Participant

Hi,

1. I think you need to iclude condition with Certificate plugin. For example, Student need to complete 80% of the course content to beable to download and get the certificate. At the moment, you can generate the Certificate at any time.

2. Some how student can’t see their Progess report, with Progress report plugin. I think not only the instructor but also the student can view the report.

3. And I’m still waiting for documents on how to update the site to latest version of Teachify :()

x8smile
    Participant

I’ve checked the demo site again and yes, the student can download their certificate after complete just 50% of course. So please check this:

1. I think you need to iclude condition with Certificate plugin. For example, Student need to complete 80% of the course content to beable to download and get the certificate. At the moment, you can generate the Certificate at any time.

x8smile
    Participant

Hi,

I’m interested in 2 plugins: Student progress and Certificates. Please let me know how can I add this or can you make these 2 plugins to work:

1. Certificate can be download when students complete % amount of the course (admin can add this in ACP) for example: 80%, 90% of the course.
    2. Students can also see their Student Progress with the plugin. For now I think only the admin or tutor can see it.

3. Please fix the bug with submitting assignment.

Best regards,

themeqx
    Keymaster

Surely we will check the assignment submit button, to understand better, could you please share your cPanel login info with your website login of a student from where he getting issue at the assignment?

to know about the install plugin, please read the doc.

Students Progress Report Plugin

Certificate Plugin

Best Regards

x8smile
    Participant

Im still using localhost to test on my machine.

You can check it on the demo.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

Purchase for access

Buy a copy of Teachify LMS for access to our member center.

Buy