barry wilkinson
    Participant

file paths

THIS SCRIPT IS A FREAKEN NIGHTMAREā€¦..PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT THE URL FOR THIS PIC
    http://www.mycashcowwebsite.com/changetextpic.jpg
    EVERYTHING CIRCLED IN REDā€¦.PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH THE COMPLETE FILE PATH TO EDIT THESE TEXTā€¦
    IF YOU CANNOT PROVIDE THIS PLEASE JUST REFUND ME AND I WILL PURCHASE YOUR COMPITITORS PRODUCTā€¦..

I HAVE SPENT ALMOST A DAY TRYING TO FIND THESE FILEPATHSā€¦..
    I HAVE TRIED TO ASK THIS HELP AT YOUR FORUM BUT IT WANTS ME TO PURCHASE AND I ALREADY HAVE PURCHASEDā€¦IAM NOT GOING TO PLAY THESE STUPID GAMES FOR SOMETHING THAT SHOULD BE EASY TO DO AND YOU SHOULD PROVIDE INSTRUCTION HOW TO DO ITā€¦.
    THIS SCRIPT OF YOURS HAS THE WORST INSTRUCTIONS I HAVE EVER SEEN HERE AT EVANCO

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)

barry wilkinson
    Participant

GOOD…THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP…

barry wilkinson
    Participant

I have 1 more question?
    Where are the image of the icons for sharing located at the campaign page…there are 8 icons above the Donate Button…..they are ugly and i want to change them to color ones….

You are most welcome

If you need any more support, feel free let us know. Our office is now closing, ask question and please wait until our reply.

If you want to rate, you can place a 5-stars rating at CodeCanyon to this product (If you have some time), it’s help us to improve the product quality and support.

Best regards

barry wilkinson
    Participant

plz answer my last question before you close…i dont want wait another day….

barry wilkinson
    Participant

can you plz five me this last answer so i dont have to wait another day?
    I have 1 more question?
    Where are the image of the icons for sharing located at the campaign pageā€¦there are 8 icons above the Donate Buttonā€¦..they are ugly and i want to change them to color onesā€¦.

Please find the following file /root/resources/views/campaign_single_sidebar.blade.php

Find the following code snippet to get the social share button

<div class="socialShareWrap">
            <ul>
                <li><a href="#" class="share s_facebook"><i class="fa fa-facebook-square"></i> </a> </li>
                <li><a href="#" class="share s_twitter"><i class="fa fa-twitter-square"></i> </a> </li>
                <li><a href="#" class="share s_plus"><i class="fa fa-google-plus-square"></i> </a> </li>
                <li><a href="#" class="share s_linkedin"><i class="fa fa-linkedin-square"></i> </a> </li>
                <li><a href="#" class="share s_vk"><i class="fa fa-vk"></i> </a> </li>
                <li><a href="#" class="share s_pinterest"><i class="fa fa-pinterest-square"></i> </a> </li>
                <li><a href="#" class="share s_tumblr"><i class="fa fa-tumblr-square"></i> </a> </li>
                <li><a href="#" class="share s_delicious"><i class="fa fa-delicious"></i> </a> </li>
            </ul>
        </div>

Attention here, you need to be change only code within anchor tag, such as you need to be change only <i class="fa fa-facebook-square"></i> and all others like this, you can place image here

Such as <i class="*"></i> will be replace by your code or image

Best regards

barry wilkinson
    Participant

that does not make sense…is there an image folder somewhere with these images in it…i just want to change the image not the code

Dear barry wilkinson

Please try to understand, there is no image, we’ve used fontawesome icon to show the share button.

If you are not familiar with HTML, then it will be really tough to get this how it works. I’ve just provided you suggestion for how to change this, you can change color, or add image or change the icon if you are familiar with HTML CSS

Hope you will understand

Best regards

barry wilkinson
    Participant

is there a certain size of image to use

You can use 32px X 32px image size

or use 64X64 and make it perfect fit with css

Best Regards

barry wilkinson
    Participant

i understand i think is this correct to use my image?

• <i class=”https://www.plzfundus.com/icon/images/fb.png”></i&gt;