barry wilkinson
    Participant

file paths

THIS SCRIPT IS A FREAKEN NIGHTMARE…..PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT THE URL FOR THIS PIC
    http://www.mycashcowwebsite.com/changetextpic.jpg
    EVERYTHING CIRCLED IN RED….PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH THE COMPLETE FILE PATH TO EDIT THESE TEXT…
    IF YOU CANNOT PROVIDE THIS PLEASE JUST REFUND ME AND I WILL PURCHASE YOUR COMPITITORS PRODUCT…..

I HAVE SPENT ALMOST A DAY TRYING TO FIND THESE FILEPATHS…..
    I HAVE TRIED TO ASK THIS HELP AT YOUR FORUM BUT IT WANTS ME TO PURCHASE AND I ALREADY HAVE PURCHASED…IAM NOT GOING TO PLAY THESE STUPID GAMES FOR SOMETHING THAT SHOULD BE EASY TO DO AND YOU SHOULD PROVIDE INSTRUCTION HOW TO DO IT….
    THIS SCRIPT OF YOURS HAS THE WORST INSTRUCTIONS I HAVE EVER SEEN HERE AT EVANCO

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

Dear barry wilkinson

Thank you for posting your question, please find the guide below.

To change any view, you will get the view file in /root/resources/views directory.

To change the title, (first red circle) change the line at /root/resources/lang/en/app.php at line number 221, change the value, not key.

'banner_main_header' => 'A Professional Laravel Crowdfunding Platform',

Change only “A Professional Laravel Crowdfunding Platform” and make sure no additional quote has been removed.

It will also change your second circle leading title, to change sub title, same way change next line at same file, line number 222,

'banner_sub_header' => 'Create your own world class professional fund raising platform within 5 minutes',

So it will change your sub title of second red circle.

You can change any static string from the /root/resources/lang/en/app.php

Now modify the third circle, go to /root/resources/views/home.blade.php

If you want to change only text in third circle, follow the above rule, just change only in /root/resources/lang/en/app.php

You will get all changeable text here.

And if you want to change the layout, you’ve to modify code at /root/resources/views/home.blade.php

Please don’t change any code if you don’t know laravel, it will break the system

Best regards

For the timezone difference, we may can’t available all time, if you place question, please wait until our response. We are concern for every question.

Best regards

barry wilkinson
    Participant

Can you also tell me how or the file path to change at bottom of page it is Campaings 12 Funds Raised $0.00 Users 8
    I would like to change these numbers….

Dear barry wilkinson

Please find the code snippet to change the stats in file /root/resources/views/home.blade.php

This is currently showing dynamically from the database, but you can change it by changing code.

<section class="footer-campaign-stats">
            <div class="container">
                <div class="row">
                    <div class="col-md-4"><h3>{{$campaigns_count}}</h3> <h4>@lang('app.campaigns')</h4></div>
                    <div class="col-md-4"> <h3>{{get_amount($fund_raised_count)}}</h3> <h4>@lang('app.funds_raised')</h4></div>
                    <div class="col-md-4"><h3>{{$users_count}}</h3> <h4>@lang('app.users')</h4></div>
                </div>
            </div>
        </section>

Best Regards

barry wilkinson
    Participant

this information you are giving does not reflect any actual campaign stats to change…..i have 2 campaigns showing ….Funds Raised showing $0.00 …..and 2 users showing…..on the website…..
    This code does not show any of these numbers to change the stats??
    NOW DO I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER DAM DAY TO GET A SIMPLE ANSWER????????????????????????

barry wilkinson
    Participant

i dont know how to ask this question more simply…iam asking straight forward here…all i want to do is to be able to change these stat numbers???????????????

Do you want all of count you will put manually?

So please follow the below instruction

<div class="container">
                <div class="row">
                    <div class="col-md-4"><h3>200</h3> <h4>@lang('app.campaigns')</h4></div>
                    <div class="col-md-4"> <h3>$1500</h3> <h4>@lang('app.funds_raised')</h4></div>
                    <div class="col-md-4"><h3>150</h3> <h4>@lang('app.users')</h4></div>
                </div>
            </div>
        </section>

Replace it and change the value as you want

Best regards

barry wilkinson
    Participant

i want to change these stats! mainly Funds Raised showing $0.00 to Funds Raised $800,000

Ok, then replace only below code

<div class="container">
                <div class="row">
                    <div class="col-md-4"><h3>200</h3> <h4>@lang('app.campaigns')</h4></div>
                    <div class="col-md-4"> <h3>$800,000</h3> <h4>@lang('app.funds_raised')</h4></div>
                    <div class="col-md-4"><h3>150</h3> <h4>@lang('app.users')</h4></div>
                </div>
            </div>
        </section>

barry wilkinson
    Participant

mine looks like this;;;;
    <section class=”footer-campaign-stats”>

<div class=”container”>
    <div class=”row”>
    <div class=”col-md-4″><h3>{{$campaigns_count}}</h3> <h4>@lang(‘app.campaigns’)</h4></div>
    <div class=”col-md-4″> <h3>{{get_amount($fund_raised_count)}}</h3> <h4>@lang(‘app.funds_raised’)</h4></div>
    <div class=”col-md-4″><h3>{{$users_count}}</h3> <h4>@lang(‘app.users’)</h4></div>
    </div>
    </div>

</section>

barry wilkinson
    Participant

so i replace mine with the one you are giving?

Remove yours code which you placed just now, and place my code which I gave you in last reply

barry wilkinson
    Participant

i did that…it works…..so now the stats wont change unless i manually do it now right?

yes, you have to change it manually

Best regards

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

Purchase for access

Buy a copy of GetFund – A Professional Laravel Crowdfunding Platform for access to our member center.

Buy