Home Forums Teachify LMS Installation Error (Not connecting to RDS Database Server)

Tagged: ,

riteish08
    Participant

Installation Error (Not connecting to RDS Database Server)

I bought the LMS on Oct 26, 2020. During installation, I entered the right parameters for the database. Upon clicking the submit button, it shows a PHP error. I have other standalone PHP files running on my server which uses the same database connection parameters and it works fine there. In the LMS, it does not accept the same. The database is hosted on a AWS RDS server.

SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘USERNAME’@’IP_ADDRESS’ (using password: YES) (SQL: select * from courses where status = 1 order by created_at desc limit 12)

The setup met all the requirements and all was green.

I request you to please assist on the same at the earliest.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

themeqx
    Keymaster

Hi

Can you provide us your FTP info to check the issue, and what’s your domain?

we will check the issue soon after getting the FTP and domain name.

Best Regards

riteish08
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

We are not authorized to provide FTP details due to security concerns so can you please tell us how to fix it and please do assist us on the same.

themeqx
    Keymaster

Hi

I appreciate your concern.

Please read to the doc and try to install manually, https://www.themeqx.com/docs/teachify-lms/getting-started/installation/

As this application is based on the Laravel framework, please search on the web how to connect the laravel database to the AWS RDS server. I’m sure you will get enough resources.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Purchase for access

Buy a copy of Teachify LMS for access to our member center.

Buy