Home Forums GetFund – A Professional Laravel Crowdfunding Platform The string "Contact Info" can not be translated

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Daffson
    Participant

And another case – this time can not be translated “These credentials do not match our records.”
    see pic https://prnt.sc/imonz3

Krystian96
    Participant

Vitejte,

Potřebuji pomoc, omlouvám se, že píšu tady.To není místo, kde to udělat ale strávil jsem spoustu peněz a nedokážu se zabývat instalací a šéfem.Mohu vám přihlásit, abyste mohli nahrát pouze soubory a spustit je?Musím to přeložit do středy.Nejsem z češtiny, ale učím se.

Pozdravy

Daffson
    Participant

Sorry, I did not understand you. Can you write English? Maybe I will understand you better then.

Krystian96
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private and you are not authorised to see.

Daffson
    Participant

Only the administrator can see private responses.

Krystian96
    Participant

Sorry I bought a script but I can not install it and connect to the database. (SQL) I still have a bug. I have to do it by Wednesday, but I have not yet received help from the sapport. It’s Sunday. If I give you data, you can only connect everything to make it work like you. I can handle the rest.

Daffson
    Participant

If you have a problem, create a new thread.

Krystian96
    Participant

I did it but I need more help and today is Sunday. It’s just about configuring nothing more so I counted on the help of other users. In that case, I’m sorry.

Dear Daffson

To translate the Contact Info, please find the file /root/resources/views/layouts/footer.blade.php

In line 20

Replace Contact Info by @lang(‘app.contact_info’)

And add an array element into your language /root/resources/lang/en/app.php

'contact_info'                      => 'contact_info',

And your all of langue file

so it will be translated, we’ve fixed it our core

Best regards

Daffson
    Participant

@Kristian96
    I’m sorry, but this is not a community script but a paid script. If you are not receiving support, ask for a refund.

Daffson
    Participant

@Katherine
    Thank you

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Purchase for access

Buy a copy of GetFund – A Professional Laravel Crowdfunding Platform for access to our member center.

Buy