Home Forums Teachify LMS teachify

BMeyers
    Participant

teachify

Hello
    I have a problem with this install of teachify, after I input me database info and click on install I get a white screen. I checked my database in myphpadmin an I see that there only 2 files installed, it looks like the installation process is not insatlling the data base completely here is the url after I click on install mydomain/public/installations/step/final. I ma using a VPS server by not on Linode.

What can I do to fix this problem? I tried to install this script many times. Is this script made for a sheared hosting? why is it that I may need Linode hosting?
    Thanks

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

BMeyers
    Participant

OK I did a manual install and it seems to work fine.. how do I change the admin user name in the admin panel? it looks like no other plugins are install to use. When will the other plugins be ready? and how much will they cost?

BMeyers
    Participant

Also I noticed that I have downloaded ver 1.0.0 and there is a new ver 1.1.0 how can I get the new ver? also how can I change the foot info?

themeqx
    Keymaster

Hi

Could you please share your server login info here? so we can check we will help you to install it properly.

You can download it from CodeCanyon > Downloads options.

Best Regards

BMeyers
    Participant

I would like to do it myself can you just tell me what I need to do to make it work right? also can I have a working copy of this script? I should be able to install it myself.

BMeyers
    Participant

Why is it I’m not able to change the branding of the footer of this scrip?

BMeyers
    Participant

Please stop deleting my post I thought this forum was to help people.

BMeyers
    Participant

If this post is deleted then I will have to ask for a refund

themeqx
    Keymaster

Hi

Please provide your server information in a private reply, so we can check the installation process at your server, it should be installed in a seamless way.

For the post deleted, unfortunately, there was an issue on our server. we lost 4 days data, we did not remove it. We are apologies for it.

Best Regards

x8smile
    Participant

You cant change any thing in ACP. You have to change it under public/theme/

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Purchase for access

Buy a copy of Teachify LMS for access to our member center.

Buy