Participant

start campaign error

hi
    I have trouble creating a campaign
    Is my site: fundima.ir
    I translated the site and the site is in Persian language

error:
    QueryException in Connection.php line 647:
    SQLSTATE[22003]: Numeric value out of range: 1264 Out of range value for column ‘goal’ at row 1 (SQL: insert into campaigns (user_id, category_id, title, slug, short_description, description, campaign_owner_commission, goal, min_amount, max_amount, recommended_amount, amount_prefilled, end_method, video, feature_image, status, country_id, address, is_funded, start_date, end_date, updated_at, created_at) values (10, 2, تست, tst, تست تست تست, تست تست تست 
    تست تست
    <br>
    تست تست تست تست تست تست تست
    , 80, 100000000, , , 50, , goal_achieve, , , 0, 12, تهران, 0, 2017-11-29, 2017-12-09 00:00:00, 2017-11-22 22:40:34, 2017-11-22 22:40:34))

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Hello @Mohammad

Could you please share your admin login privately? I will check it as soon as possible. Also please send your Server Database credential to fix it immediately

Best regards

mohammad
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private and you are not authorised to see.

Dear @mohammad

Seems you’ve changed a lot of there, and something you’ve missed, I can’t edit any files to your server, Please move your site either a cPanel powered server, or to a VPS.

Please check that below code line are exists to your config/app.phpfile

'Form' => 'Collective\Html\FormFacade',
    'Html' => 'Collective\Html\HtmlFacade',
    'Socialite' => Laravel\Socialite\Facades\Socialite::class,

After moving your site, please let me know, I will fix this.

Best regards

mohammad
    Participant

So you do not help me?
    I use a powerful dedicated server But I can not use the Cpanel control panel Because of the anti-Iranian sanctions of the company
    And I do not understand why there is no support for your side
    The control panel is not an important item for the correct execution of a script
    I’ll give you 1 star from 5 stars
    Goodbye

Dear @mohammad

Please try to understand, We honor every customer and we try our best, but I really not found any of them uploading system or a database.

You can give me FTP to connect to your server. I will check the whole things.

If you are using a dedicated server, can you provide me your SSH info in a private reply, So I can fix all the things, the terminal will work there awesome.

Best regards

mohammad
    Participant

When I’m trying to connect with FTP, below error comes to me, I can’t connect

GetFund Crowdfunding

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Purchase for access

Buy a copy of GetFund – A Professional Laravel Crowdfunding Platform for access to our member center.

Buy