Daffson
    Participant

Numeric Format II

Hi,
    the changes made (see previous solution) and setting the currency symbol position do not affect the recommended amount. See picture.
    https://prnt.sc/injj87

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Daffson
    Participant

I remind it

Numeric will not be translated, because of it’s related to calculation and database.

Best regards

Daffson
    Participant

I’m afraid do not understand each other. Please see the attached picture (see previous). The preset amount is displayed correctly 1.000 but the recommended amount does not accept the format 1000,00

Got it, I will describe you soon,

It will be great if you ask all of question in a thread instead of opening a thread for a question

Best regards

Daffson
    Participant

Thanks

Of course, I can use one single thread for all my questions. I thought the separate thread for every single question would be more clear.

Hi

we found why this is difference from the predefined currency, as I told you before, that, calculated amount can’t be translated and currency sign always been there in left side for the limitation.

So In the input of donation forms, it will go to for checkout, and for the supporting checkout amount, Payment method, it’s required digits, So for this place, the currency sign always been left side, rules will be not applicable here.

Hope you got the point,

Best Regards

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Purchase for access

Buy a copy of GetFund – A Professional Laravel Crowdfunding Platform for access to our member center.

Buy