jajamoks
    Participant

Missing PasswordController

Hi i got this error Class App\Http\Controllers\Auth\PasswordController does not exist. Where can i find this PasswordController ?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Hello

Thank you for noticing us, We will check it, Please let me know when this error comes? at password reset option?

Best Regards

jajamoks
    Participant

Hi, error come in this the password reset area,Here is the link http://leasing.com.ph/login, kindly do the reset so you can see the error.

Hello

Thank you for noticing us, We’ve added this to our todo list, and it will fix soon.

Best Regards

jajamoks
    Participant

Hi, i think you answered with no assurance, i wondered that in your router and and view you call the PasswordController, I think you have the file for this, please give me the file so i can fix the error, and in the first place you added the reset button and so it means it is working and you have file.

Hello

Please don’t worry, I will fix your issue, our development team working hard to release a new version by fixing this issue, and I will sync it to your server to working it perfectly.

I am extremely sorry to see that you’ve placed a 1star rating 🙁
    I believe you will change it after got the fix.

Best regards

Dear @jajamoks

We’ve fixed the issue and released a new version to codecanyon, Thank you very much for noticing you.

However, if you provide us your server cPanel login info, we are here to implement the update to your live server also.

We hope you will reconsider your rating.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Purchase for access

Buy a copy of ThemeqxEstate – Laravel Real Estate Property Listing Portal for access to our member center.

Buy