ecoletiva
    Participant

Masonry Grid Style

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to change the Masonry Grid style on the homepage for a horizontal listing with arrows or Owl Carousel style.

In the New campaigns section shows all the results or at least 10 items, I would like to reduce it to maximum 4 as in the other 2 sessions. If it is not possible to change the style of Grid where in the code I can limit the display of the campaigns.

Thanks.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

ecoletiva
    Participant

Hi i need to know how to change the currency thousands and decimal separator, the same topic is private. My currency is BRL have a different punctuation format.

Hi

Remove box-campaign-item form every item loop, so masonary grid will be disable

You can change the currency position and sign fro Settings> General Settings

Best regards

ecoletiva
    Participant

I understand, but i have not found where to limit the display of the campaigns, is loading all in the home, only the amount of items i do not know where it stands to limit, if it is some function or query in the database. You can tell me? Thanks.

ecoletiva
    Participant

I found the file inside App\Http\Controllers\HomeController.php where i can change the number of campaigns and categories visible on the homepage. Lines 35-38 and 53 i changed the limit from 20 to 8.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Purchase for access

Buy a copy of GetFund – A Professional Laravel Crowdfunding Platform for access to our member center.

Buy