Home Forums Themeqx Advanced PhP Laravel Classified ads cms I'm not seeing the index.php

Rodel
    Participant

I'm not seeing the index.php

Hi team,
    I made purchased to your “Themeqx Advanced PhP Laravel Classified ads cms” but I’m not seeing the index.php file under public folder.

As per installation instruction “Upload the source directory and files to your server. Normally the root>source>public>index.php file will be at your root”, the only file showing under public folder is .DS_score

I purchased this product to be confidently working. But I’m facing difficulty running this product.
    I emailed you guys multiple times but got no response.

Hope you respond quickly.

Thank you,
    Rodel

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Hi

You will get index.php in your root directory, root>source>index.php

Please install it to your hosting panel and access root domain from your browser, if you face any issue, place your server information here in a private question, we will check it.

Best Regards

Rodel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private and you are not authorised to see.

Rodel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private and you are not authorised to see.

Rodel
    Participant

Please.. Do not access my server.. I’m tired of waiting for a response, update from you guys.
    Just get my money back.. this is not customer service I’m expecting from themeqx support.

Hello

We were outside of the office for a few days. Should I check your issue?

Best Regards

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Purchase for access

Buy a copy of Themeqx Advanced PhP Laravel Classified ads cms for access to our member center.

Buy