Home Forums HelpUs – Ultimate Crowdfunding Solution Illuminate \ Database \ QueryException (42S22) SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found

[email protected]
    Participant

Illuminate \ Database \ QueryException (42S22) SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found

Hi mate, i have problem with creating a new category. error is:
    Illuminate \ Database \ QueryException (42S22)
    SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘slug’ in ‘where clause’ (SQL: select count(*) as aggregate from categories where slug = another-category)

from my first inspection, it seems inside Helpers.php whereSlug function unique_slug() is not finding ‘slug’. when i checked the db record the column name is actually category_slug. could you please sort this out and let me know asap. i need to be up and running. thanks

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Hello

Thank you for noticing this issue, we’ve already updated this application and fix this issue, Please download it from CodeCanyon using your Profile and use the latest Database also.

Your issue will be fix

Best Regards

[email protected]
    Participant

Okey thanks.
    What is the easiest way to update without loosing data? i have already added contents i don’t want to re-enter data.

is there any ways?
    thanks

[email protected]
    Participant

perhaps i can run the db migration in laravel?

Hello

Do not require to run the migration, just find category_slug and replace it with slug to your application, you can do it by opening full application directory to a text editor like Sublime Text.

Also, rename your category_slug to slug in the categories table in your database.

Then you are done.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Purchase for access

Buy a copy of HelpUs – Ultimate Crowdfunding Solution for access to our member center.

Buy