Krystian96
    Participant

Help with install

Hi,
    I apologize in advance for my English.I wanted to create a local classifieds portal for my city.I’m learning just about everything and now I sit a night and day trying to install purchased on Envato Market.I spent my hard earned and converted money i wanted to spend them for the good of the city.Can I ask for help in installation if I give details to my cPanel? I can handle all the rest.I apologize for the problem. I know that if I know I can not do it, I should not buy it.I have a mistake all the time “Whoops, looks like something went wrong.” I am asking for help and installations, in return I can promise further cooperation.

Greetings, team AddSwinoujscie

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Dear @Krystian96

Please give us your credential In a private Reply, I will help you to install.

Best regards

Krystian96
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private and you are not authorised to see.

Hi

No need to do anything, I am here to help you

Could you please make your cPanel language into English? I don’t know that language.

Krystian96
    Participant

What’s your main domain name, Your Website URL?

Krystian96
    Participant

Ok

First Make working your domain, I’ve not seeing it’s works, Put just some HTML tags, Like Hello Worlds

Then send me that domain with cPanel Information, I will help you

Best regards

Krystian96
    Participant

Krystian96
    Participant

http://trade44wyspy.xaa.pl/classifieds/

“Whoops, looks like something went wrong.”

Krystian96
    Participant

Only Admin reply private can see.

Dear @Krystian96

We’ve removed a reply from you that contains sensitive data and it’s public, Please don’t forget to mark reply as private when you reply with sensitive data like password, or any login information.

We are seeing your issue

Best regards

Krystian96
    Participant

Hi

Could you please what’s the issue with your website? It should not be ziro without any issue, and I confirming you changed or deleted something or there are issue with your server. This should be never happen and it can’t be like this.

Please get a good hosting to solve this. Our team has been worked and installed it to your server yesterday.

we will help you to install again, but we suggest, change your server and get a good server to avoid this situation.

Best regards

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Purchase for access

Buy a copy of Themeqx Advanced PhP Laravel Classified ads cms for access to our member center.

Buy