edouard
    Participant

help in setting

hello,
    1) where you can add the top menu and submenu.
    2) I still do not understand where in this file to change the figures of donations?
    /root/views/campaign_single.blade.php
    3) how to change or match the color of the banner, it is now blue.
    4) is there a place where you can insert the code of banners with advertisements?
    with respect

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Dear @edouard

You will find the file /root/resources/views/layout/header.php file for changing the menu and submenu

2. Which figures of donations do you need, please describe a little bit more
    3. Please find the css code to change the banner color located at root/assets/css/style.css

.main-banner {
    	padding: 150px 0;
    	background: #d1d1d1 url("../images/main-banner.jpg") no-repeat scroll center center / cover;
    	position: relative;
    	color: #fff;
    	text-align: center;
    }

Which advertisements do you need to place? you can place it to /root/resources/views/home.blade.php

Best regards

edouard
    Participant

Hi,
    1) funny but I do not understand how to add menus and submenus, could you please explain to me and give the code and show the place where it should be inserted in header.
    2)I want to change these figures myself on any company, it is very important otherwise the script has no interest and the site can never be realized and be alive.
    http://vfl.ru/fotos/3d3896d020832347.html

3) what do you say to me I’ve done before, but on smartphones the site looks crooked, so I’m asking if there is any place where you can install for example the Google Adsense code and what is the recommended size?

Hi

In the file /root/resources/views/layouts/header.blade.php

Start line number 110 to 120 is your menu code, please check there

If you don’t know HTML CSS, then it will be very tough to change or add menu or submenu.

You will find the example code here https://getbootstrap.com/docs/3.3/components/#navbar

Best regards

edouard
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the reply.
    I know where is and where to change the menu, I do not understand how to do it, so that everything looks correct on all devices.
    it does not matter whether I know or not HTML CSS, in any normal script these functions should be done from the administration panel. I already work too much with the code to customize the site. 😉 Laravel is not just HTML, it’s not difficult to make a menu on simple HTML, I’ve done it many times, and on your script it does not work correctly, or I’m very stupid :). plus I do not want to change my home design up caps like many people do, consider it good and optimal, but there is one downside when you add an additional menu, everything eats in the second row, the search tab, etc., and on smartphones it does not look nice .

WHY YOU PLAY MY QUESTION NUMBER 2, THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR ME, OTHERWISE SCRIPT DOES NOT HAVE ANY VALUE. PLEASE HELP ME IN THE FIRST QUESTION.

2)I want to change these figures myself on any company, it is very important otherwise the script has no interest and the site can never be realized and be alive.
    http://vfl.ru/fotos/3d3896d020832347.html

with respect

Hi

Thank you for understanding that Laravel is not just an HTML, we’ve develop this application and it’s doesn’t means that every expected features can be easily just by clicking like some CMS, and this is not actually CMS, You know it’s an application and expected or further required features buyers always develop by him self or hiring developer.

You can easily integrate anything if you know how to do this and how to customize this, I’m really sorry that you may hurt with this line, but it’s true that this kind of application customization required write pgoramming.

I tried to show you how you can add a menu and it’s should work in that way. In the default system, sub menu is not available here and also in our demo.

BTW: let me answer for number 2 question: you may want to manipulate this amount, If so, you can’t done it in a invalid campaign that has been expired, add new campaign and place there some fake donation by selecting bank payment gateway, then approve that donation from admin. So it will increase.

Best regards

edouard
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private and you are not authorised to see.

You are most welcome mate,

If you have time to place a 5-stars review in this product to help us make better application, It will be really great.

You can do it from https://codecanyon.net/downloads using your profile.

Please don’t hesitate to ask question if you have any more

Best regards

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Purchase for access

Buy a copy of GetFund – A Professional Laravel Crowdfunding Platform for access to our member center.

Buy