Home Forums GetFund – A Professional Laravel Crowdfunding Platform Emails comunications ist not working

demo_test
    Participant

Emails comunications ist not working

Emails comunications ist not working , if i am USER and i click lost my Password , i dont get any Email.

I HAVE DONE THIS ALLREADY:

Please place SMTP email credential to .env file which is located in root. So email will be work.

I AM WAITING OVER 4 WEEKS FOR A ANSWER , PLEASE TELL HOW I CAN DO TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM ?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Hello @demo_test

Please provide us your Website URL and FTP details, we will check it by placing our SMTP credential. and we will notify you what is actually issue.

Best regards

demo_test
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private and you are not authorised to see.

Dear @demo_test

just now we’ve checked it with our SMTP credential, and it’s working like a charm.

Please check your SMTP credential and place it again at .env file

below is your current SMTP credential

MAIL_DRIVER=smtp
    MAIL_HOST=smtp.strato.de
    MAIL_PORT=587
    [email protected]
    MAIL_PASSWORD=pb0043anb09nat@
    MAIL_ENCRYPTION=TLS

or set only email to your MAIL_DRIVER if your server supports default email. example below

MAIL_DRIVER=mail

Best regards

demo_test
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private and you are not authorised to see.

Dear @demo_test

we’ve just checked it our end and we got confirmed that at the code, there is no error to send an email if work SMTP correctly.

Please see below image that we’ve checked forgot the password.

GetFund checked

Have you checked your SMTP credential? You can get it from sendgrid or AmazonSES

Best regards

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Purchase for access

Buy a copy of GetFund – A Professional Laravel Crowdfunding Platform for access to our member center.

Buy