Riccardo
    Participant

Confirm Paypal

I would like to add a “confirm Paypal email” field when submitting the withdrawel preference.

What must i add to the withdrawal_preference.blade.php file in order to do this?
    Is there code that needs to be added to the UserController.php as well?

Your insight will be greatly appreciated.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Hi

I don’t think

You need to be add another paypal_email format foru-gorup just below paypal_email div wrap, i am giving you example code

<div class="form-group {{ $errors->has('confirm_paypal_email')? 'has-error':'' }}">
                                        <label for="confirm_paypal_email" class="col-sm-4 control-label">@lang('app.confirm_paypal_email')</label>
                                        <div class="col-sm-8">
                                            <input type="text" class="form-control" id="confirm_paypal_email" value="{{ withdrawal_preference('confirm_paypal_email') }}" name="confirm_paypal_email" placeholder="@lang('app.confirm_paypal_email')">
                                            {!! $errors->has('confirm_paypal_email')? '<p class="help-block">'.$errors->first('confirm_paypal_email').'</p>':'' !!}
                                        </div>
                                    </div>

Add above code right after line number 54 in /root/resources/views/admin/withdrawal_preference.blade.php

You need to be write code also in UserController in method withdrawalPreferenceUpdate()

Giving an example

Write below code to validate if really it’s confirmed and matched both email

Place it write after 153 number line in UserController.php

if ($request->paypal_email !== $request->confirm_paypal_email){
                return back()->with('error', 'confirm email does not mathced');
            }

And for update, add an array item to $data like below, though i am giving you full $data value

$data = [
                'default_withdrawal_account'    => $request->default_withdrawal_account,
                'paypal_email'                  => $request->paypal_email,
                'confirm_paypal_email'                  => $request->confirm_paypal_email,
                'bank_account_holders_name'     => $request->bank_account_holders_name,
                'bank_account_number'           => $request->bank_account_number,
                'swift_code'                    => $request->swift_code,
                'bank_name_full'                => $request->bank_name_full,
                'bank_branch_name'              => $request->bank_branch_name,
                'bank_branch_city'              => $request->bank_branch_city,
                'bank_branch_address'           => $request->bank_branch_address,
                'country_id'                    => $request->country_id,
                'user_id'                       => $user_id,
            ];

Now you need add a field to Withdrawal_preferences table in database, field type should be varchar 255 length
    field name: confirm_paypal_email

Hopefully it will be help you

BTW: from now, we are unable to provide regular support untile 8th September 2017, please see the notice in right sidebar.

Best regards

Riccardo
    Participant

I have followed your instructions carefully but it has not worked. Please can you assist me

Hi

This is the ultimate solution i’ve give you with example code. Please try another.

Or you can hire us or someone to do this.

Best regards

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Purchase for access

Buy a copy of GetFund – A Professional Laravel Crowdfunding Platform for access to our member center.

Buy