Home Forums Adified – Flexible, Powerful Premium PHP Classified Application Adified – Flexible, Powerful Premium PHP Classified Application : UTF-8 error

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Hi

Please provide the character here which making the issue. i Mean which word you are trying to save

Best Regards

oshiroto
    Participant

😉 I used another code for my website, I can come back later.

This reply has been marked as private and you are not authorised to see.

oshiroto
    Participant

Please provide the character here which making the issue. i Mean which word you are trying to save

Best Regards

View post on imgur.com

oshiroto
    Participant

Letters to enter:” Đa, Hải, Phước, Đông, Hà, Mặn, Thượng,…. “. All accented characters of Vietnamese

Hi

I need to access your cPanel database, please provide your login info in a private reply

oshiroto
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private and you are not authorised to see.

Understood, I respect your privacy.

So Please change the column collection from database states and cities table to utf8_unicode_ci

So It will fix your issues

Best Regards

oshiroto
    Participant

Thank. Done

Please let me know if it works or not

Based on your issue, we’ve fixed and provided an update to codecanyon, you can use the latest database by downloading new update

Best Regards

oshiroto
    Participant

hi,
    Help me log in with social networks. The demo page also had a 500 error. I created the ID and Secret of facebook and Google but reported error 500
    Thank

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Purchase for access

Buy a copy of Adified – Flexible, Powerful Premium PHP Classified Application for access to our member center.

Buy