Home Forums oClassifieds – PHP and Laravel Geo Classified ads cms addition language and images not showing correctly

Tagged: 

• This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by John.

John
    Participant

addition language and images not showing correctly

Hello and thank you for installing my script correctly. since install the flag images are no longer showing. Ad images are no longer showing. I added an additional language bg Bulgarian as shown but it does not work rather just an error 500. I got email support for the install which I think is now over. I am happy to pay extra for real support to 100% setup every aspect of the site in a timely manner.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

John
    Participant

Language sorted 100% my error

Hi

Could you please let us know if you have any more issue, as your language issue has been sorted.

Best Regards

John
    Participant

Hello and thank you for installing my script correctly. since install the flag images are no longer showing. Ad images are no longer showing. I got email support for the install which I think is now over. I am happy to pay extra for real support to 100% setup every aspect of the site in a timely manner.

Hi

Please post your Website URL and cPanel login info in a private reply, so we can check.

Best Regards

Hello

I’m on it, could you please send me your domain URL and cPanel login info in a private reply here?

So I can check it from the server.

Best Regards

John
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private and you are not authorised to see.

Hello

Please check your website, imgaes is now showing.

Best Regards

John
    Participant

Hi

Could you please elaborate on your issue? I could not understand what’s the issue you facing right now.

Best Regards

John
    Participant

Hi

We fixed this issue, please try to create another listing.

Let us know if everything is fine.

Best Regards

John
    Participant

Thank you all sorted.

John
    Participant
Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Purchase for access

Buy a copy of oClassifieds – PHP and Laravel Geo Classified ads cms for access to our member center.

Buy