Hi

Thank you for understanding that Laravel is not just an HTML, we’ve develop this application and it’s doesn’t means that every expected features can be easily just by clicking like some CMS, and this is not actually CMS, You know it’s an application and expected or further required features buyers always develop by him self or hiring developer.

You can easily integrate anything if you know how to do this and how to customize this, I’m really sorry that you may hurt with this line, but it’s true that this kind of application customization required write pgoramming.

I tried to show you how you can add a menu and it’s should work in that way. In the default system, sub menu is not available here and also in our demo.

BTW: let me answer for number 2 question: you may want to manipulate this amount, If so, you can’t done it in a invalid campaign that has been expired, add new campaign and place there some fake donation by selecting bank payment gateway, then approve that donation from admin. So it will increase.

Best regards