edouard
Participant

Hi, thanks for the reply.
I know where is and where to change the menu, I do not understand how to do it, so that everything looks correct on all devices.
it does not matter whether I know or not HTML CSS, in any normal script these functions should be done from the administration panel. I already work too much with the code to customize the site. 😉 Laravel is not just HTML, it’s not difficult to make a menu on simple HTML, I’ve done it many times, and on your script it does not work correctly, or I’m very stupid :). plus I do not want to change my home design up caps like many people do, consider it good and optimal, but there is one downside when you add an additional menu, everything eats in the second row, the search tab, etc., and on smartphones it does not look nice .

WHY YOU PLAY MY QUESTION NUMBER 2, THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR ME, OTHERWISE SCRIPT DOES NOT HAVE ANY VALUE. PLEASE HELP ME IN THE FIRST QUESTION.

2)I want to change these figures myself on any company, it is very important otherwise the script has no interest and the site can never be realized and be alive.
http://vfl.ru/fotos/3d3896d020832347.html

with respect