4. API (Please let us know what you will do with API? and what area we’ve to cover in this API)
a. users (Already exists)
b. campaigns (Already exists)
c. payments (Already exists)
d. backing (Already exists)
I need an API which is “secured and protected” which can give me all the campaign with backing details, comment details in a JSON format. API should take multiple arguments as input such as a number of items/date/userid/city/status etc..
Similarly for users with all details such as backed project, backed amount, created campaign and comment etc. in a JSON format. API should take multiple arguments as input such as a number of items/userid/city/status etc..

Got it, you can do anything it with api, and we will provide you exact api way with world standard. But I think you may forget about login and registration API, let us what we will deliver you with the exact cost.

4. API (Please let us know what you will do with API? and what area we’ve to cover in this API)
a. users (This API will provide with pagination $100)
b. campaigns (with all data, $150)
c. payments (We will take the only parameter from a campaign is payments done or not, such as true or false, payment will handle you from api source, such as android or IOS, $100)
d. backing (API should send amount, user name, email, or user id $150)
e. login ($50)
f. Registration ($50)
we will provide API doc

5. Iframe widget code for the donation for that project, so that same iframe can add to any landing page for donation. (Got it, you want embedded code as iframe, $50)
I am looking for an iframe code for the complete campaign page, which I can able to add to any HTML page so that a campaign will come in a boxed manner as the widget.

7. adding a new feature of advance search. (Need a little bit more, how you want to search, but it may you can skip for start, we can do it later)

API cost will only $600

We’ve tried to make it from our best, feel free you can discuss with us about anything. We delivering world class quality script and code. The efficient algorithm can make your project unbeatable, we do that. If you see our review at code canyon, then will see technical buyer rate us as Code Quality. Also, we never charge more than cost. That’s why we clearly mentioned breakpoint as feature in quote

Eagerly waiting for your response

Best regards